When you think of data, do you think of complex charts and dashboards, things that are best left up to the experts to decipher?
It’s time to debunk that myth.
In Turning Data into Wisdom, you will discover the following:
- What data literacy is (it’s more than just reading a chart)
- Why everyone should have a basic understanding of data literacy (your opinion matters)
- How our brains make decisions (there is a science to decision-making)
- How to become aware of individual and organizational bias (so we can grow as people while avoiding costly mistakes)
- How to turn data into wisdom (a clear process and methodology for turning data information into powerful insights for your company)
Turning Data into Wisdom: How We Can Collaborate with Data to Change Ourselves, Our Organizations, and Even the World presents a 6-phase, 12-step process to help those at all levels of an organization use their knowledge, skills, and experience to make data-informed decisions that can help transform their companies—and sometimes, even the world. The many real-life examples and case studies as well as tools, definitions, and templates will help you feel equipped and empowered to understand, seek out, and discuss data with others, ultimately using this information to make the best decisions for your business and the people it serves.