This page is exclusively for podcasters, bloggers, and media professionals. If you don't see an asset you need for for Kevin below, let us know.
- Listen Notes
- A New Direction
- Moving Forward Leadership
10 Questions for Kevin
- What is data literacy? (it's more than just reading a chart)
- Why should everyone have a basic understanding of data literacy? (your opinion matters)
- How do our brains make decisions? (there is a science to decision-making)
- How can I become aware of individual and organizational bias? (so we can grow as people while avoiding costly mistakes)
- How can I turn data into wisdom? (a clear process and methodology for turning data Information into powerful insights for your company)
- When you think of data, do you think of complex charts and dashboards, things that are best left up to the experts to decipher?
- How Does Bias Get in the Way of Decisions Within Organizations?
- What Components Need to Exist Within an Organization to Drive a Strong Data Culture?
- What Are a Few of the Key Blockers Organization’s Face Turning Data Into Wisdom?
- Why Is This Important Now?